- We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service providers to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our agreement with you. For example, we may not delete your personal information insofar as it is needed to honor our returns policy with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act.
- Enable internal uses reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information compatible with the context in which you provided it.
To exercise the rights described above, please submit a verifiable request to us by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us at 248-242-6921.
Only you or a person whom you authorize to act on your behalf may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. If you wish to authorize another to act on your behalf, No Knob may require that you provide the authorized agent with signed written permission to submit a request and verify your own identity and confirm your permission directly with us, unless the authorized agent has a power of attorney. However, you may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child.
You can use the link below to update your account data if it is not accurate.
You can use the links below to download all the data we store and use for a better experience in our store.
Access to Personal Data
You can use the link below to request a report which will contain all personal information that we store for you.
Right to be Forgotten
Use this option if you want to remove your personal and other data from our store. Keep in mind that this process will delete your account, so you will no longer be able to access or use it anymore.